Here are a few tips to keep your washers in tip-top shape!
- Check the door lock assembly on the washer to make sure that it remains locked during the wash cycles.
- Check the door seals to make sure there is no debris or foreign materials to prevent it from sealing properly.
- Check all water connections in the back of the machine for tightness and absence of leaks
- Check the drain to make sure it opens and closes properly.
- Make sure there is no soap build up in the soap box and that the box is properly and securely mounted to top of washer.
- Leave the loading door open to aerate the washer when not in use.
- Make sure all the water hoses are receiving adequate pressure and there is no clog in them.
- Check belts for wear and tear and replace if necessary.
- Check integrity of electrical components and make sure there are no water leaks that can occur.
- Check motors and lint build up around the motor and make sure all units are working properly.
- Check all mounting bolts and integrity of the frame.
- Check all wire harnesses and capacitors for proper connection.
- Clean all lint in and around the machine to prevent corrosion of mechanical components.
*Make sure all machine power is disconnected before making checks inside the machine.